Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fracture & Asia



I'll start out by saying I am feeling more excited and nervous at the same time than I ever have felt. It is very different than what I am used to but the reason for this mix of feelings is as of Monday evening I will depart for East Asia and remain there for three weeks. This will be an experience of a lifetime, and I am looking forward to it very much. However there is a lot of work to be done in the next 48 hours before our sixteen hour flight as well as a lot of work that will be done during the three weeks while myself and my team are there. It will be a great time of learning and growing.
A few days ago I went with some friends to see the movie Fracture. It is a suspenseful thriller in which Anthony Hopkins is an accused murderer of his wife. Ryan Gosling is a District Attorney lawyer who is assigned this case and soon becomes a slave to it. I really enjoyed this thinking movie in which the twists and turns were well done and it left you wondering what would happen next. I would recommend this movie to most if you enjoy a slower suspenseful movie.

No comments: