Thursday, August 9, 2007

In the Fam!

Well.....I know what everyone is thinking, It's about time. Yes I know it has been way too long since my last post. I have wanted to tell everyone about everything and there is so much to tell but have just been lazy in my blogging. First and foremost I am now a part of the loving and ever growing Steve Jobs/Mac family. I recently purchased a beautiful white Macbook. It is my new love, my fling in the summer, my wild and crazy impulse buy. Well.. it wasn't really an impulse buy because I had been contemplating the purchase for a very long time. And now I can say that a little tiny void that was in my computing life has been fulfilled, oh what a great day.

In other news, my younger brother started his football career last week. Yep! He is following in his older brothers footsteps, and he will begin his hard hitting experience with his first game action later next week. It is very exciting for me to see him learn something new and develop what I hope is a love for the game. Well I will be back shortly with another post about a few upcoming releases that I am very excited about as well as praise for the Greatest Trilogy Ever Made! Until next time this is my life......My Confessions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
i am so happy that you have a mac. we are dying to be officially in the family...but...we'll have to wait.

as for your award of the greatest trilogy ever made...i LOVE the bourne films. very much. just watched Identity last night with my wife. Ultimatum was fantastic. but...best ever made??? i'm going to have to disagree on 2 grounds:

The Godfather Trilogy
and of course:
The Look Who's Talking Trilogy

blessings. hooray for DASHBOARD!

carsonbelmont said...

Ok gene you may have me on the Godfather but Look Who's Talking? Seriously I'm not too sure about that one. But hey everyone's entitled to their opinion.

janelle said...

carski- i must first say that my purchase of a mac was (aside from a car and a college education) one of the smartest and most rewarding purchases in my lifetime thus far. second, i would agree that the bourne trilogy in my opinion is the best ever made. preach it brother! haha. third, i just blogged a movie review. typically i would leave those to you but i just couldn't resist.

the McWhorters said...

welcome to the family. we've been waiting for you.

Ryan Christie said...

carson you are a sellout...tim too...thats all i have to say...

trevor van meter said...

ur not a sellout carson, ryan jus cant understand the multiple advantages of joining the mac family, and he may never understand.. he can stay in the pc family, we dont want him.. but welcome to a new world of beauty.. the world of apple