Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'd Rather Be Frolfing

Well....Right now I am sitting on the deck of a very nice cabin at the wonderful Hume Lake. I have been here all week with my family and Hillary was able to be here for a few days as well. It has been a wonderful time but I will post a much more in depth post about my vacation in general but this post is dedicated to Frolf. Up here at the lake they have a very respectable Frisbee Golf Course. It has everything that any frolfer could ever ask for, hills, great tee boxes, nice basket catchers, trees, creeks and ravines, even deer roaming around the edges of fairways. We being myself and my family play about 36 holes per day. This allows us to throughout the week continue to better our scores. Today I shot my best score of the week in which I was 4 over par. This course is a par 3 course and the total par being a 54 and myself today shooting a 58. It all started with my new disc that I acquired at the beginning of the week. The Champion Firebird. This fantastic disc which has a natural fade to the right is one of 11 time PDGA Champ Ken Climo's disc's. This post is just to encourage those who are not familiar with the game of Disc Golf to go out and try it, and for those who are but have maybe forgot the how fun it is to here the "clank" of a disc entering the chains of the basket for that much needed birdie. Here are some pictures of just some of the fun that we had playing the greatest sport for vacationers.

This is my little brother Cooper teeing off.

This is my Uncle Scott using the tomahawk throw.

This is my cousin Noah.
This is my Dad probably picking up a Birdie.

This is the beautiful Hillary throwing in to the chains. Thanks for coming for a few days Hill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gee golly thank you for changing it! are you reading any good books these days? I am going to start the space trilogy next week. have you ever read it? how is the book club holding up?