Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oceans 11, 12, 13

Well...This past weekend myself, Adam and Hillary watched Ocean's 13. I LOVE these movies.
 They are awesome! I do realize they are not the most well made movies like Oscar worthy 
and all that but the dynamic of these three films
 is incredible. The way that each of the characters interact with each other just makes the films top notch. If there were any movies that I would
 watch over and over it would be these 3. I am not saying that these 3 are my favorite movies, for example The Bourne Series are also my favorites but I could not watch them over and over in the same way I could do that with the Ocean movies. I would just like to give a nod to the
Ocean films and all the actors involved. Brad, George and Matt are possibly
 the best trio in a trilogy to ever appear on the silver screen.

1 comment:

Justin Blomgren said...

Yeah I agree, these are the type of movies that you can watch over and over. Classics for sure. Carson, I'm sad I won't be working with you anymore