Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Germany and the Glockenspiel

Well...My flight for Germany leaves in approximately 15 hours. I leave for the airport in approximately 10 hours. I will not be a very frequent blogger in the next three weeks however please continue to check in as I may have opportunities to make a short post or for up to date reports check here. All I can say is that I am getting excited and at 5:30 am the day of I just returned from Norms and enjoying 3 hotcakes. Please be in prayer for my team and the people we get to meet in Germany. Thanks for all of your support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
Godspeed pal.

watch out for THE KAISER!

Justin Blomgren said...

Carson!!! You are leaving so soon!. I will be praying for you everyday as I paddle.

AdamCook said...

Bud... You're gone and I miss you already. Andy and I will hold the fort down in 210 don't you worry about that. I'm praying for you man.