Monday, September 15, 2008

Reading, Relaxing, Reflecting

Well....Basically I love using alliteration! I know often times it is cheesy or over used but I love it, even when pastors use it in their sermons, however I am always stuck wondering and pondering how much time they spent figuring out words that start with the same letter. Right now I am outside on a beautifully hot day enjoying a sugar free vanilla frescante! So Good! I am currently still reading Francis Chan's book Crazy Love I really enjoy it. It brings about a lot of thought in my life. I am almost done and then I will start a new book, hopefully one that will challenge me. I'm not sure what I am reflecting on but it worked with the alliteration. And relaxing, well for those of you who know me know that that is not happening.

1 comment:

AdamCook said...

no way man you're one of the most relaxed people i know!