Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Music

Well....summer has come and gone and it was a good one. Who could complain with all of the awesome music that came out! And not all of the music this summer was brand new but I enjoyed it! I just want to share with all of my faithful readers the music that got me through this summer, both old and new!

The first song that I really enjoyed this summer was Spiders by Lovedrug. This is such a good song and so relaxing. The next for the summer is I'm Still a Guy by Brad Paisley. This song is hilarious and also really enjoyable, also anything by Brad Paisley is always a good choice, especially Old Rugged Cross!! One song that I seriously could not get enough of was Sweet and Low by Augustana both the acoustic version and the regular. I would venture to say that the acoustic version was actually better than the original. Another song by Augustana that gets honorable mention for the summer is Hey Now. One album that was all around amazing this summer was of course Coldplay's newest work and in particular Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, Strawberry Swing, and Death and All His Friends! Jason Mraz's new CD this summer was also an enjoyable album to listen to of course his duet with Colbie Caillat, Lucky was very well done.

All in all it was a very enjoybale summer listening to music. If you haven't heard any of these songs I would recommend every one of them to you!

1 comment:

AdamCook said...

its weird because right BEFORE i clicked on your blog to read it. Spiders by Lovedrug came on. We're soul mates.