Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do You Have Something of Mine?

So the other day I was cataloging my books and DVD's, (Don't judge me) because they are already arranged alphabetically I am now trying to keep track of them all. Although the other day I had a conversation with a local pastor about arranging my books according to the Dewey Decimal Classification. Although this is something I look forward to very much I am waiting until I move into a new apartment. The DDC is pure brilliance. Back to my point, I noticed some books and DVD's missing, not stolen, just missing. I have let many people borrow books and movies and I forget who (which is the reason for cataloging them) I let borrow what. (For more info on cataloging your own media click here). One book I noticed missing was Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood by John Piper and Wayne Grudem. This is a great book and I recommend it highly! Another title was Crazy Love by Francis Chan. These are the two that I noticed right away, if you have either of these books or any others please return them or let me know at least, I miss them! On the movie side of things I noticed I am missing Spellbound, however while at Blockbuster I picked up a new copy for $3 so you can keep it however please still tell me so you can by me a cup of coffee or something. Thank you all for your help in getting all of my books and DVD's spoken for and properly cataloged.




P.S. 
Most of my titles have a sticker with my name and phone number on the back.

No comments: