Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Need a Name

It's not for me, its for my beautiful baby! My first problem is figuring out whether it's male or female.  I obviously am leaning towards female however, I don't want to make Hillary jealous. And also I have an awesome male name, someone help me. I need name suggestions! Some current front runners for names and their meanings:

Male 
Rufus = Red haired
Chauncey = Chancellor

Female
Natasha = To be born
Vivian = Life
Sophie = Wisdom
Nadia = Hope
Fiona = White
Francesca = Free spirit

Other name suggestions not listed are allowed.

5 comments:

Justin Blomgren said...

I say Natasha. Sounds exotic and intriguing. Thats my vote.

Curtis Kauffman said...

im pretty sure you already made hilary jealous by calling it your baby. but im leaning toward "easy rider" or "walt disney" cause then you could say "im going to take walt disney for a ride".

Emilee Sutherland said...

you got a motorcycle?!

carsonbelmont said...

No! Even better, a scooter!

Anonymous said...

She's obviously a "Fiona"