Sunday, June 17, 2007

Championships and Recruiting

Well....Since I have become a member of the blogging community I have been a very big advocate for others joining. Most people have excuses such as I have nothing to talk about or I do not have the time and those are ridiculous. I have recently recruited my girlfriend Hillary to create a blog so that myself and everyone else in the community may keep up with what is going on in her life. Also I just want to encourage those of you who faithfully read my blog and await on the edge of your seats for the newest one to come out to now check her blog. She has started off very strong with two blogs in three days so we can only hope that she continues with the blogs and encourage her with comments on her blogs.

Secondly I just wanted to quickly talk about a certain champion of the golfing world. Right now i sit on my couch with some roommates watching the final round of the US Open and the amazingness of Tiger Woods. Although he did just double bogey he came right back with a birdie and just continues to make great shots and impress critics. Although in his first Father's Day as a father we will see if he can give himself a Father's Day gift of winning another major championship. Above all of this it remains unseen whether or not he will become an ultimate champion in the realm of fatherhood. As his father was such an influential person in his life can he remain on top of the golf world as well as be a better father than he is a golfer.

Happy Father's day to all fathers! Especially my own father. He is such a great father and example to me and my brothers. Also my brother is now a father and will enjoy the fruits of fatherhood starting sometime in the fall which is very exciting for everyone in my family.

No comments: