Monday, June 4, 2007

Phases of Life

Well....I was just sitting here in my apartment thinking about life. I know the subject of "life" is so boring or whatever but I am just going to ramble for a few minutes about what I was thinking about as the different phases of life. It is just funny how one day in your life is one stage of your life and the very next day you are all of the sudden in a completely different phase of your life. This next phase is not necessarily worse or better than the previous stage but just different. Life's changes are unexpected but still welcomed. I guess thats it but I just wanted to mention that. Just returning from the Orient, I feel that my life is now beginning a new phase after my trip. Sorry this is a boring post with no links but the posts will become more exciting as the days go on. Until next time...this is ME saying I am tired and good night.

2 comments:

the McWhorters said...

agreed.

Eva said...

Life is by no means boring, and all you are going through are good things. They are what will mold you into the man God wants you to become.

It was good to see you again : )