Thursday, June 7, 2007

Me vs. King James

Well.. I was sitting in my apartment thinking I was going to blog about the NBA Finals that start tonight and then my roommate gave me the great idea of comparing myself and the star of the finals Lebron James. Because there are so many similarities between the two of us I will attempt to focus on the similarities related to basketball and the game tonight.

  1. Lebron is Tall, Dark, and Handsome; Myself also ridiculously good looking.
  2. Lebron's muscles do not fit in his shirt; Myself also has trouble fitting in my shirts.
  3. Lebron gets paid $5,828,089 per year; I get paid $58.28089 in a days work.
  4. Lebron has his own plane; Myself I flew on a plane.
And if the Cavs win tonight I say that they will win the championship in 5 games. However if the Spurs win tonight I predict that they will win in 6. Those are my predictions, and go Cavs!

1 comment:

gene pensiero said...

--
i like the new format.

and i like the post.

welcome back to the west.