Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music in the Mood

Well...I have been stuck listening to a couple of the same things over and over. I have finally got over my stage of listening to the entire One Republic CD at least once a day, I have cut back to about one song per day from the album. That lasted about two months, and a great two months at that. Now I just go back and forth between listening to The Beatles, and the August Rush Soundtrack. That sums up for the most part my listening experience over the last week or so. Sure I'll throw in some Ben Harper and actually quite a bit of John Mayer lately however the old John Mayer not any of his newer stuff. The Beatles are of course legends and unforgettable but as of now I am hooked. In regards to August Rush, I think I find much of the instrumental peaceful and relaxing while I do homework however it does not put me to sleep like many other instrumental tracks. This morning I was reminded of a song that I always love to listen to because as the title implies it takes me away. Music is awesome!

2 comments:

morganP said...

well thank you! it is nice to know people actually do read these things. ohh and i agree. music IS amazing.

Justin Blomgren said...

Oh Lifehouse...I saw them in concert once at the State Fair. They weren't bad