Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer Series/Summer Sacrifice

Well...I know I have been slacking but I am running out of gas for the semester so I have just been tired and not up to blogging. But here I am back in action. I first want to alert everyone to a summer series I will be doing on my blog. It will be titled My Favorite Past Times. I am very excited about it and there will be some awesome posts to accompany it. So keep that in mind and don't forget about this humble blogger over the summer.

Second I really want to recognize 3 guys that I must tip my hat to. They are sacrificing their summer's for a greater cause then their own relaxation. Ethan, Justin and Tim are my summer heroes. I will not attempt to fully explain what they will be doing this summer as I do not believe I will do their cause justice. Basically they will be kayaking down the Mississippi River to raise awareness about sex trafficking. They will be partnering with the International Justice Mission. To learn a whole lot more about their cause and their awesome battle and how YOU can help and be a part of their trip please check out their blog, upstreambattle.blogspot.com These are three guys that if you do not already know them then you need to get to know them, fast! Check them out at their blog or with questions email them at anupstreambattle@gmail.com

1 comment:

Justin Blomgren said...

dude thanks for the plug. I wish you could join us...I'll have to call you a few times on the trip. I like the summer series. I don't know if it can compete with my 241 part series "Better know a Smith Hall Resident"...haha, but you are Carson and your site gets a lot more hits than mine..haha. I love you man