Sunday, April 20, 2008

Plum or Plumb??

Well...I was thinking about what to blog about on this fine Sunday evening and I decided I don't like plums. I never have and I am not sure I ever will. It may be the color but I don't think so. It most likely is the gross taste that the brightly colored fruit produces. Then I thought about plumbing and how I really don't like to plumb either. But then again who does really like to plumb, probably not too many other than those who are plumbers like to plumb either. But once you get away from the gross general ideas of plumbing it can actually be very fun. Instead of just thinking of pipes and elbows, think of the awesome decorative pieces such as faucet pull out pieces, or polished brass sinks.
The sister site to Plumbersurplus.com is another and for me much more enjoyable site to peruse. Outdoorpros.com has items ranging from awesome hunting knives to some sweet ankle holsters. Check out the sites and enjoy some high class online shopping.

2 comments:

AdamCook said...

wow, your segues from topic to topic were less than seamless, lets just leave it at that. Intriguing though and very useful, for both you AND your readers.

Justin Blomgren said...

haha oh Carson...I actually enjoy an occasional plum, but I agree with the plumbing. Nice shave by the way. I didn't know Dave Kennedy had such an influence on your choices.