Sunday, April 22, 2007

BBQ Chicken, Bombs, Buddies

Well.... as you can see from my title I used alliteration to better express my week and what went on. I will start with my Friday night and the beginning which started with a game of capture the flag. Well actually I was playing Tiger Woods 2005 on Xbox. Tiger Woods PGA Tour is in my expert opinion one of the best games available on all platforms. I do realize the boldness of this statement, however the constant improvements and innovations that EA sports continually makes to the Tiger series is very impressive. Also the slow pace of the game is a nice change for gamers from the fast paced games so common among gaming systems. Then we went outside to play an old school game of capture the flag.
Capture the flag is a game that is very underrated in todays outdoor fun and games. This is a game that can be played by all and the best part is it takes place often times at night when it is dark outside. We played for about two hours until neither team had even pulled the other teams flag yet so than we quit. During this time I got to hang out with two of my future roommates. Art and Adam. Art and Adam have been quickly becoming my good friends with whom I tend to spend a lot of time with. Last night, Saturday a group of us went to BJ's and I had some BBQ Chicken Pizza, (Most of us did). Every time I go to BJ's I either get BBQ Chicken Pizza or BBQ Chicken Salad. They are both wonderful choices but for me what makes BJ's worth going to and I am sure this is similar to most people is their Pazooki. This fun filled night was topped off with a game of Four on a Couch. This game (especially when played males vs females) gets very intense.
This morning was an interesting morning on the campus of CBU. I came home from church to find out that there had been a bomb threat on CBU's campus and this was very crazy to think about. Of course the police and administration were on campus and sorting through the issues at hand, but at the time a very real scare. Finals are just around the corner and it is about to get really busy.

3 comments:

gene pensiero said...

--
tell your brother to post.

Casey said...

i'm sorry i haven't been reading your blog...to be honest i forgot...i am once again a faithful reader...and i'm gonna post tonight or tomorrow.

KS said...

Hey Cars' I'm glad I found your blog, but you should really turn it in to Cars' food review seeing that you do talk about food a lot.. I love you buddy! You make me laugh!