Thursday, April 5, 2007

Initiation

Well....I'm not too sure what to write about but I will try to make it as interesting as possible. I will also try to include links to things that I find relevant to my post or have nothing to do with it at all. Maybe if I find photos that I want to include you will also be able to enjoy that visual part of my blog.

The title of this post is Initiation because this is my very first post. Initiation is a very funny episode of The Office in which Dwight takes Ryan out on a sale call. If I have any readers out there please let me know how boring this is. Just to let you know some things about myself that I do not share with everyone but will now be all over the World Wide Web is how much I love the show Boy Meets World. This show makes me smile like none other. I like to picture myself as Cory and my Topanga is Hillary. I know it is really lame and probably very weird but I love Cory, however Shawn can bother me at times. Well more to come in the future, I will probably blog more while at home for Easter break and once back at school it will probably die down. I will also try and give some movie reviews as I see them. As a sneak preview the movie Reign Over Me is as of now the best movie of 2007. I highly recommend it to everyone, it has great acting by the big three in the movie; Jada Pinkett Smith, Don Cheadle, and Adam Sandler. Also it has a great collection of music throughout the movie as does most Adam Sandler movies. Well gotta go.

3 comments:

jeremy phillips said...

i just watched the initiation.
its a good one.

gene pensiero said...

--
What is Michael Scott's greatest fear?


...



WRONG! He’s not afraid of anything. Also, I would have accepted “snakes.”

carsonbelmont said...

Haha

As A reference point; I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose.