Friday, April 6, 2007

PF Changs

Like I said I will try and keep up on my posts, but nobody has probably even read my first one yet. Right now on my computer, my homepage is google.com, I was just changing my options on that page, they are very similar to widgets on macs. On these options I added a word of the day as well as a verse of the day. This just made me think how much I would prefer a Macbook instead of my HP laptop. Although I have not had any trouble with my computer and it has served me well my personal preference is now just a mac.

Today I went to dinner at P.F. Changs with my family for the first time. It was not the first time I have ever been to dinner with my family but rather the first time I have ever eaten at P.F. Changs. We had lettuce wraps as an appetizer, beef with broccoli, crispy honey shrimp, with some rice. The food was good, not great, the service was good, I did not like the lighting however it was very dim. I do realize that it is supposed to be that way but it was hard to read the menu with such dim lighting. Over all I love broccoli beef and I love Chinese food. Did you know the Three Musketeers candy bar in most other countries is called a Milky Way bar? Interesting because a Milky Way bar here in the US is very different. This actually reminds me of the Seinfeld episode Season 9 Episode 11 in which George argues with a mechanic about whether he ate his Twix bar or a 5th Avenue Bar. Well thats about all I got for tonight but tomorrow I will be back.

2 comments:

Casey said...

it's too bad that you didn't realize (until now) the infinite goodness that steve jobs and apple computer are offering the world...i am glad you are now with us...because if you're not with us...(steve jobs and i, that is)...then you are against us.

Lauren Vail said...

you are so random... i love it!