Wednesday, July 4, 2007

God’s Provision

I have not posted in quite some time because of my very busy schedule. Haha. For the last week my intentions have been to post on this very subject of God’s Provision. I have been wanting to share with all of my faithful readers the wonderful provision in my life. Although it is funny how at least for me while God has provided in so many ways for my life and this summer more specifically I can still manage to find things to complain about. For example at the beginning of this summer before my trip over seas I did not have any idea what kind of job I would have or what my hours would be like. And now after being back from my trip and working at my job for a few weeks I find myself wanting to be making more money and be getting paid more. This shows my selfish greed and how discontent we can become once we are comfortable with our circumstances. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for everything that God has given me.

Well that’s it for that part of my post. And now I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about a book I just finished reading. It is called The Only Road North. It is a true story novel about four guys who travel from the very bottom of Africa all the way to Egypt on dirt bikes. It is a very inspiring book and also very interesting in learning about the many different parts and countries of Africa. Well catch you all later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you complain about the ink time you get in my blogs? At least I put you in mine. Love you!
~Hill

the McWhorters said...

I love you too!

carsonbelmont said...

thanks jon! Right back at ya.

Ryan Christie said...

i am a big fan of carson belmont...what a man!