Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 29th....Long Time Gone

Well....tomorrow is November 29th, and most of you are probably thinking "yeah...so?" There is a big significance in my life with this date, it is not the date of my birth but rather an anniversary of a relationship. On May 29th, 2002 I spent the day at Magic Mountain with someone very special. This was the start of my relationship with Hillary Joy Kell. As you can see we were one good lookin couple during our freshmen year of high school. Over the last 5 1/2 years I have become closer with Hillary then anyone else and she has become my best friend. More than my best friend she is someone who I love and can always turn to if I need to be cheered up and when she laughs there is nothing that can keep me from smiling. Happy 5 1/2 year anniversary Hillary! I Love You!

These are all pictures from Magic Mountain over the years.

4 comments:

Casey said...

That first picture is hilarious...

Where are Hillary's yellow sunglasses?

the McWhorters said...

nice post... I think hillary should post an 'i love carson' blog too with more pictures of little hillary and carson.

RobinDayle said...

I love this.
You two are my favorite current cbu couple.
:-)

p.s. thanks for your concern last night cars!

Anonymous said...

That was an ejoyable walk down memory lane. So cute