Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Time is Here!

Well...It is Christmas morning and all is well. What a wonderful time of the year. Last night my family and I enjoyed a Christmas Eve service and this morning enjoyed some what we call Swedish Pancakes for breakfast and then proceeded to open our gifts after breakfast. The last few days leading up to this day I have spent the majority of my time in my bed watching Lost Season 3 and enjoying a Christmas Coke in a glass bottle, the way they were made to be enjoyed. I love Christmas for so many reasons and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas as well as a blessed day of remebering our saviors birth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmastime is so wonderful because I know I can anticipate relaxing! You go Carson!

AdamCook said...

haha oh youre so cute