Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Deutschland...Here I Come!

Well....I must apologize for my lack of posting, it actually was a full week from my last post and I got called on it. Partly the reason being is I am now in Fresno for Christmas Break. This does mean I have more time on my hands however the time is not as structured so it is hard to get motivated but I assure you more posts will be coming soon. Anyways I have seen on two different friend's blogs of their engagement so I figured no better time than the present to announce....my upcoming trip to Germany. I will be on an ISP team to Deutschland in the month of May. I am very excited about this and keep checking back for more updates about this trip. This is a picture of myself and three of my teammates enjoying Chick-Fil-A. This was actually my first experience at Chick-Fil-A and I plan to blog and leave a review on here eventually as well as some movie predictions as well as reviews. Thanks for reading as always.

2 comments:

the McWhorters said...

Ha Ha Ha... I love the announcement for your trip. I bet Whitney's heart will stop when she reads it.

Chick fil A is pretty good. I'm not die-hard, but it's pretty good. I'm anxious to see your review.

trevor van meter said...

if u find anyone named Van Meter in Deutschland, let me know, maybe I have some long lost Dutch cousins.. ha, that would be sweet... unless it was a beautiful Dutch girl, I would hope she isn't my cousin.. hope u have a good time there..