Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Typically, a festive time of hanging out with friends and family and celebrating the new year. I was ready to continue my posting throughout the break when I realized nobody is reading these and nobody is posting their own either so I decided to take a short break but with my return to Riverside in two days my posting should return to it's usual fact filled and fascinating information. Tonight my New Years Eve plan is to see a movie with my brother and come back to our house and watch tv, maybe play a little Wii. No one to kiss at midnight, no party to go to and stay up till 2am so if I make it passed midnight I will consider it an accomplishment. One thing to mention about my day would be I received an hour long massage today from Zen Spa and Salon, it was awesome. Possibly more to follow about that experience at a later date.

No comments: