Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mr. 3000

Well....you guessed it I have reached the magical number of 3000 hits for my blog. To celebrate I will of course honor other momentous 3000 occasions. To start, my title is stolen from a movie Mr. 3000. The movie surrounds a MLB player and his quest to reach the momentous 3000 hits club. Staying on topic with baseball, Pete Rose holds the record for most hits in a career with 3562. Another baseball record club that is in the 3000's is the strikeout club. There are only 15 pitchers in history to record more than 3000 strikeouts in their career however John Smoltz is looking to make that number 16 this season only needing 25 more to join the elite club.
Switching gears slightly to the entertainment world is Andre 3000, Andre is a vegan and in 2004 was named by PETA as World's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity. Well that is about it. As of right now I have 3005 hits. Keep it up faithful readers.

And in case you were wondering the counter at the top of my page is a countdown (in Days and Hours) until the next Lost episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
great post.

i love how far ahead nolan ryan is of everyone else on the 3k list.

Conor and Koren said...

Congrats on getting to 3000! I just found your blog and really enjoyed it. Your a funny guy! I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog. My friends need to see this! Good luck with those books... have you finished one yet? I have the same problem!

Conor

Love the counter for Lost...

AdamCook said...

congratulations my friend. You continue to reach new heights. I am proud.