Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Drink Up!

Well...In an effort to stay hydrated and be healthy by drinking more water I have begun a new practice. Bring along a water bottle buddy with you wherever you go. I have started carrying around with me to all of my classes a 1 liter Aquafina bottle. It no longer contains Aquafina water but rather water from the soda machine in Wanda's. I refill it with water in between each of my classes and then drink it over the next 80 minutes. Today I had 5 refills of my Aquafina buddy (By the way, I am looking for a name for the bottle, let me know if you think of anything). Here are some pictures of me with my Bottle Buddy. Remember to stay hydrated.

4 comments:

trevor van meter said...

thats a lot of water... i bet it includes many bathroom breaks as well...

AdamCook said...

hahaha wooooow sweet pics. How about 'The Bathroom Break' Bottle Buddy. Or just batty for short. Batty the Bottle Buddy

Andrew said...

nice....
how about the "lost" bottle
best of both worlds

Casey said...

I want you to know that I have gone days without drinking water, living solely on soda and milk...it is a wonderful feeling...too bad you're too busy drowning in your aquafina to enjoy life...