Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bookcase getting some good use

Well....I was thinking about what I could let people see into my life and I was sitting on my couch and looked to my left and was inspired. My bookcase has character. Much like many other things in someones apartment, a person's books and movies can tell a lot about them. So I figured why not let everyone see a little into my own character. Here are some pictures that I took with my roommates camera and messed around with in my limited iPhoto abilities.
This shows the many books on my shelf revolve around either baseball or sports in general.

The importance of the Holy Bible!
A part of my movie collection.And a few more movies that I own.


Thanks for reading and please check out my friend Justin's Blog as he is just starting it up.

3 comments:

AdamCook said...

anytime bud... youre like my own personal library, books AND movies!

Anonymous said...

--
you need to alphabetize that madness!

Justin Blomgren said...

I love books. Why didn't you ever join us for TRR this summer? oh wait, I think you did a couple times. ahh, I miss those times..no worries...except for David being mad at us for being dirty