Friday, March 28, 2008

Underrated TV?

Well...I was thinking, can a TV show even be underrated, after all it is on television and millions of people are watching. I have in mind two shows that if it is possible to be underrated these two are. Scrubs and Arrested Development are two highly entertaining and both very comedic shows. Scrubs comes from the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) and Arrested Development originally aired on FOX. Although each received there fair share of awards and nominations I feel that they still did not earn the recognition that they deserved. Zach Braff gives a wonderfully comedic performance in every episode. Jason Bateman is of course the character that keeps the Bluth family as well as the show a float, however it is character's like that of Michael Cera that put the show on top of my list as funniest shows on TV.

3 comments:

Justin Blomgren said...

Carson, I did it... I thought you should be one of the first to know.

AdamCook said...

I agree with your assessment of the quality of these two tv shows. And may arrested development rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

i love both of these shows so much. im glad others appreciate them too!