Sunday, February 22, 2009

Exciting Scooter Advancements!

I finally got my license plate for my beautifully gorgeous love of my life. No, not Hillary, my other love.....YES, the Scoot Scoot! It looks great and finally complete with the license plate firmly attached in place. Now my question for you is what do I name her? I feel like I am taking a huge risk and letting you into our lives by letting you, the general public to help me name her. So lets shoot those suggestion's this way. I am a big fan of alliteration as well as a name that somewhat describes her such as her beautiful white paint job. Let's hear those ideas!

1 comment:

Casey said...

"White Lightning" has always been a good name...but I can't get Sam and Seth's voices out of my head when I say it...

Since it's white, you could keep it simple and just call it "The Pearl"....it kind of sounds like a Dharma station...