Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Is A Test!

Can you believe it is only 74 days until the wedding? Heck, it feels like yesterday that Hillary and I were just arriving at CBU! Right or wrong it has gone by fast and it is hard to believe its 2009. I look back at my time at CBU as a student and realize how blessed I am to walk away with the education that I have. Sometimes I wish I had done more while I was in college but I remain young. To be honest though I am quite happy with my college experience. Of course there is still the occasional "what if". Possibly my time has come and gone, but I am sure I still have some fuel left in the tank. How else would I be sticking around here in Riverside? Except for my lack of playing ping pong my last two years at CBU I am very satisfied with my level of physical activity. Rain will fall and the sun will shine and I remain feeling fine.
Hotter than hades is what it feels like in Fresno during the summer months. Oddly, I would not trade it for any other city in California. Forever it will remain my home. So why am I writing about such random things? Cause I want to! However there is more to it than that. Rarely do you see random bolded letters for no reason. Obviously there is a reason for them. Everyone can try and figure it out. Really though, only the first person who figures it out can win!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Christopher Hofschroer! What do I win?

The Hofschroer's said...

Love you Carst!

Casey said...

I got it...

Come on...make it harder than that.

Brad Claypool said...

That was fun. Thanks Cars for giving me something fun to do.