Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm a Computer Engineer!

A couple weeks ago, Hillary's computer hard drive crashed....sad I know! After some time on the phone with Apple support I found out that it was going to cost more than the computer was worth to fix. I took matter into my own hands and looked online for some information on how to fix my problem....well Hillary's problem. So I went to Best Buy, bought a new hard drive that was 4 times the size of her original one and installed it myself, thus making me a do it yourself computer engineer! Here is a picture of me working!

4 comments:

Brad Claypool said...

You're my idol. What's your hourly rate? My hard drive has already crashed once.

Leslie said...

hey carson, since you're marrying her all of her problems will soon be your problems, so good job practicing.

Anonymous said...

A computer engineer would probably do more with software these days. You would be considered more of a computer tech or maybe a network administrator. And Leslie's right but you will also have someone help with your problems (like finding your keys and stuff).

Adrian Martinez said...

very impressive.