Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Back

After many complaints from my readership about the difficulty of navigating my other blog location I am returning to where it all started. I have been meaning to do this for some time now but my current living situation is without internet which limits my online time thus limiting my blogging time. But here it is back and better than ever! 

The other day I was doing my laundry, (3 Loads) and after taking the first two loads out and bringing them back to my apartment where they remain on the floor, went to bed leaving my third and final load in the dryer. I know I am horrible person I went against all
 laundromat etiquette, DON'T JUDGE ME! I was tired, this is not the point, when i returned to the laundry room near my apartment a couple days later, (DON'T JUDGE ME!) I was busy, I found my laundry not in the dryer where I left it but rather on the counter. This was not the weird part, I expected to find it on the counter or even on the ground, the fascinating part is that it was folded! Thank you PHANTOM FOLDER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to the Phantom Folder who folded your underwear!

Justin Blomgren said...

Yes!!! I missed you so much. I'm glad the EEH is back up and running. Miss you man