Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cannons by Phil Wickham

Not the Restaurant

I gave been fortunate enough to be able to listen to the album before it has been released and I
cannot say enough good things about it, but I am gonna try. Phil first of all has made some changes, first being with his hair. Although many may have liked the hair, he decided to chop it off. The album release is next Tuesday, October 2nd. You can pre-order the CD on his record company's website. Although I have been able to listen to his album, I cannot take it anywhere as it is an online "listening party". Once I get the album it will go on my iPod and then I will be able to listen to it much more often. From what I have listened to the album is not quite as soft, not sounding as acoustic as his previous album. His single "After Your Heart" is available on iTunes now for only $.99. Everyone should at the very least check out his new album once it is released, or go on to iTunes and listen to the preview to his single.

No comments: