Thursday, September 27, 2007

Premieres and Paintings

Well...First off I am trying to Blog at least once a day so this is the beginnings of that attempt. First I read something that made me laugh out loud in class and just wanted to share it with everyone. I read it on Gene's blog and he got it from Casey (My Brother). This is hilarious and is from an episode of Seinfeld but this is real life. But what I really wanted to talk about was the premiere tonight of The Office. This is very exciting as I have been waiting anxiously for Season 4 to start. What is happening with Jam and their date? Also is Ryan really going to be Michael's boss? Why is Michael always so angry at Toby? And who has rabies? So many questions and probably so few answers but everyone be sure and watch the episode tonight at 9 pm on NBC. The Office episodes will not be available on iTunes anymore.
If you have time check out this Jam video on youtube. All pictures were taken from this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--
i also hope ryan gets fired. and by fired i mean set on fire.

ah faithful carson...i love getting your comments.

i make them with photoshop 7 (i know...that version is TERRIBLY outdated...but who has the $1200 to upgrade to CS3 Design Premium??!?!). if you'd like me to make you a banner or anything just let me know...i love doing it.