Sunday, September 2, 2007

Where Has The Time Gone?




Well.....before my camera broke from droping it in the sand at the beach, I got a lot of pictures of the different things we have done in preparation for orientaion week and during orientation week.

I keep thinking to myself "Where has the time gone" because it seems that just last week I was helping out at step aheads and working in the bookstore and now three weeks later I am immersed in the middle of orientation week and only three days until the start of school. So I ask again, where has the time gone? It did not go to reading any books, I am still where I was one month ago in my book. It did not go to TV seeing that my apartment is without one. It did not go to spending time with my roommates or friends because everytime I see someone our conversation eventually comes to the point in which one of us says "yeah, haven't seen you in awhile."

So I ask again Where has the time gone? Did it go to spending time with Hillary? I can tell you that maybe a little here and there has been spent with Hillary but not enough time because I am constantly wanting to be with her and see her. Did it go to spending time with God? Some of it but again not enough because often times at the end of the day I lay in bed thinking about how I missed out on time with God that day and missed opportunities to let light shine through me. Did it go towards sleep? Well I can say that some of it did because that is required but not near enough. I know this because when I wake up and am still extremely exhausted and realize that I only received 5-6 hours of sleep that is not enough.

So I ask one more time Where has the time gone? Well this is the answer.

No comments: