Thursday, January 3, 2008

Election Time Is Coming

Well...As many of you know (and if you don't know then wake up) the presidential election is upon us in November of this year, 2008. I decided to write about the campaigns because a friend (and I can say friend now) has mentioned this more than once on his own blog. This particular election is very special to me, and near and dear to my heart. The reason for these sentimental feelings is this will be my first voting presidential election. I know I am such a youngster or if we were in Britain I would say tiddler. Tonight when I got home and turned on the television I saw the results of the Iowa Caucuses and to let you know that Obama won the Democrat and Huckabee won the Republican. And to be quite honest I do not have the slightest idea who my favorite is at this point but I do have time to figure it out. Election 08 is gonna be awesome!

3 comments:

Ryan Christie said...

Carson i love and miss you...i forget how cool you are sometimes but im excited for next semester and hope you show up at our back door more often...and i am also excited about the elections and also don't know who i will vote for but am glad to have the chance to vote. see you soon...

Casey said...

you'll be a huckabee man in no time...

i 'heart' huckabee...

Anonymous said...

--
hey pal!

thanks for the link...and i hope you find the candidate that works for you.

just remember...huckabee is the only candidate approved by chuck norris.

(chuck norris is gross)

have a great weekend.