Saturday, January 5, 2008

2000+

Well...What significance does the number 2000 have to you? Recently over the Christmas break that I had off from school my blog counter reached over 2000 hits! It was a very momentous occasion for my blogging life. As of right now my blog is at a magnificent 2,235 hits. Another awesome thing is that my blog has hits from six of the 7 continents. Other things that are relevant to the number 2000...

2000+ years since Jesus walked on the earth.


Year 2000 in Roman Numerals is MM.

Courtney Brown was the first overall draft pick in the 2000 NFL draft.


Stonehenge was believed to be completed in the year 2000BC.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your post is Randomness at it's finest!
love, mom

the McWhorters said...

great post... no wonder you made it to 2000. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

This is such a Carson blog because it is a bunch of random information :)