Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday the 14th...

Well...It has been entirely too long since I posted, It's been somewhat busy with the first week of classes and such, getting caught up with friends and stuff but that is no excuse, I thought about blogging multiple times and just never sat down and did it, so since I have a few minutes before I head into the world to start my day I figure what the hey, I might as well say just what I've wanted to since yesterday. Sorry, I'm done. Anyways a few things to highlight, yesterday was my mother's birthday so Happy Birthday Mom! My little brother got a haircut, (finally) way to go Coop.
Today the Macworld Conference begins in San Francisco but more importantly tomorrow starts the Macworld Expo. Steve Jobs will make an address at 9 am pst in which he is expected as always to release some kind of new product, very exciting.

And also check out Hillary's blog as she wrote a great blog about us and some things we are thinking about in the future.

1 comment:

the McWhorters said...

#1 Cooper looks like he has a mullet because of whatever is behind him on the wall.

#2 Mac expo.. Macbook Air? holy cow it's tiny. I think I would snap it in half, but not before it did the same to my bank account

#3 I guess it's 'out there' now... with hill's blog. Maybe it will put some new pressure on you guys to actually do it!!!