Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Series: Favorite Past Times

Well... I'm sure many of my faithful readers are wondering what happened to the planned summer series? To answer all of your many questions with one answer: it's coming soon! With coming home from Germany to an apartment with roommates and work I was thrown off schedule slightly however I figured I would make it start come July. So now that it is July 1 it is time to start. I have many things to discuss about my childhood, growing up, and some of my favorite things during that time, however it only really works with reader participation, so please share some of your favorite things as I share mine throughout the month of July. So check back in the next day or two as post #1 in the series will be coming soon.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, last week Hillary told me about this dance on SYTYCD and I only first saw it yesterday and so I just figured I'd share it with those of you who haven't seen it yet.

If that doesn't want to make you learn how to dance, well you probably just hate dancing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
you're on quite the dance kick right now...

good luck with that...

the McWhorters said...

i can't wait to see your and hillary's rendition.