Thursday, June 5, 2008

Currently Reading

Well...following the trend of my last post, I want to introduce to all of my readers a new part of my blog. On the right side of your screen you will now see throughout the rest of the summer a section titled: Currently Reading. This will be a picture of the book that I am currently reading. By clicking on the picture it will take you to a description of the book. Now everyone can enjoy the books that I am reading. On a side note today is a very sad and gloomy Thursday. There will be no watching of LOST or The Office.

3 comments:

Casey said...

I'm not thinking about next season of Lost yet...still too much going on in my head from last season.

Eric McFarland said...

i watched a few episodes of LOST a few days ago from season 2. i still haven't watched everything... i should though. so i can be on the same page as everyone ha.

john sachs said...

that's a good idea. nice thinking. I might just do something like that too.