Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lets Go:

Well...I was in the writing mood but was not real sure what to start. (Favorite Past Times Series COMING SOON!!) First of all I cannot believe that in my last post I forgot to mention Euro 2008. This has been such a fun thing to get sucked into. My two roommates schedules are dictated often by who is playing and at what time so I have also begun to keep up with the scores and different matches. Lets Go Netherlands! Also I must mention again how awesome the Fresno State Bulldog team is. They beat North Carolina on Tuesday night, the Tar Heels are the #2 team in the country. Bring on anybody, there going to the finals. Lets Go Dogs! As I am sure most know Coldplay's album, Viva La Vida was released on Tuesday in America and it does not disappoint. With an entire album that puts you into a state of musical euphoria. Check it out. Lets Go Coldplay!

3 comments:

Aaron M. Williams said...

Cars,

Love the post as usual. As much as I love the way the Netherlands has played I think you gotta love the underdog stories of both Croatia and Turkey who actually play each other Fri. Turkey's comeback against the C.R. was incrediable!

the McWhorters said...

Is Hillary ok with you posting nude CD cover art on your blog?

Courtney Hunter said...

lets go dogs.