Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally Reporting In

Well...I apologize for the lack of posting since reentering the beautiful United States. I am very happy to be back in the US and back at work. After spending the weekend in Fresno with my family and Hillary I am now back in Riverside working hard for the money. I can't really describe my trip through a blog post so I am not going to try. I am gonna post some pictures on here however all of my pictures can be found on Flickr. In a few words I can say that Munich was absolutely beautiful, the trip was a blast and God did work in our lives as well as a few people that we were able to meet and build relationships with. Enjoy the photos and be ready for me to begin blogging with a fury. Thanks for prayers and support.

This was at the Burger King at the Munich airport.

This is called a Döner Kebab and it is very good.

This was a tobaggon run in Austria....AWESOME!

Lunchtime in the middle of a long day at the sports camp.

This was dinner at what is called the Hofbrauhaus in Munich.

1 comment:

The Hofschroer's said...

Glad you are back!Maybe you can finally make your first visit to the Hofschroer Home sometime this summer for dinner. It will be too hot to use the quilt you made but it is out on display 12 months of the year!
Check out our blog! =)