Monday, October 8, 2007

Anything Lookadoo, I Can Do Better!

Well....First I just thought of the awesome old commercials with Mia Hamm and Michael Jordan. A fun fact about Mia Hamm is that she is married to All-Star baseball player Nomar Garciaparra. Those commercials were awesome and I don't know why they ever take commercials like that off the air. This post does not contain a music video like the ones featured below.
This morning I was reading a book with my good friend Justin. The book was titled Chat Room Chatter: The Buzz on Prom Dates, Superheroes & the Universe at Large written by Justin Lookadoo. Now this book contained some very interesting questions posed to the writer, Lookadoo, and then written below the question are his responses. Now aside from his responses, the questions chosen to be included in the book were very interesting choices. For example one question posed in the book by a reader was "Is it okay to flirt with stuffed animals?" Now if you are thinking what I was first thinking when I heard the question I ask you to not close out of your web browser. His answer may have been more surprising then the question itself. "Yes it's a little weird but it's perfectly normal, I did." Now I am not too sure about you growing up but I never flirted with a stuffed animal. But all this to say it got me thinking and if Lookadoo can write a book and get it published than I could do it and hopefully sell more copies. I actually started writing a book about two years ago and got about 2 chapters finished and than I quit writing and it was erased when my old PC crashed. So this may have inspired me to start writing a book again. At this point in time I don't think I have the time but it is something to think about.