Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What a Night?

Well....I am exhausted and I just got home from an event we like to call Midnight Madness. I have homework that needs to be done and sleep that I need to get through the day tomorrow however I am still racing a little from the evenings events. So I figured why not blog. I do not have much to say except it was a fun night and I think it went well. It was awesome to see the skills that God has blessed many with. The other and most of you would agree much more important reason is what is below. I am sure you all have been asking yourselves, what happened to the Legit Rappers? Well they are back with their fourth Official Music Video and this time they call themselves Jay Z and Linkin Park. So here it is.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
"so i figured why not blog."

an excellent thought.

tell the legit rappers i want to see them cover mos def.

is your school on fire?

stacey Belmont said...

a very serious rendition.......have they become so numb??

RobinDayle said...

Oh the legit rappers. I just love them.
Oh, and tell them I said it's about time for some beyonce.
:-)

Becks said...

This is the stuff college is made of! Oh, and special request for Kanye next time! :)