Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Need a Name

Well, Gene recently changed the title of his blog. Since reading about that I have been thinking about how I need a good title. Because my title now was the first thing that came to mind and I never actually confess anything. So I need some help from all of my faithful readers. Please leave a comment or somehow give me some good ideas for a new title. Here are some ideas: Insanity is Relative, Discombobulated Discussions, Eccentric Examinations of the Heart. These are just a few ideas that came to mind while writing this. So put your vote in now. And please submit your own ideas so that maybe one day you can say that title was my idea. You can tell your grandchildren fifty years down the road about how you were the one who named this infamous blog. And if you have a few minutes to spare please watch this video which is hilarious.

5 comments:

Amy Susan said...

this is the highlight of my day.

jeremy phillips said...

what if the title of your blog was... carson belmont, millionaire

carsonbelmont said...

I can't quit laughing. By the way for those of you unfamiliar, those are two of my roommates.

stacey Belmont said...

I love your roommates!

carly said...

i dont know what to say. ummm adam just became one of the coolest people i know.