Friday, October 19, 2007

New Look New Name

Well....As you can see the page you are on is a lot different than you may be used to. I changed up the template as well as the colors. I also have been wanting a new blog name other than the one I used to have which I will not speak of anymore. I asked for my readers help in coming up with a new name and either nobody reads this thing or nobody had any ideas. I did receive help from one faithful reader, Jeremy. Although I did not choose to go with the name he suggested I appreciate the support. I chose to call my blog Eccentric Examinations of the Heart. Many of you are probably wondering why I would title my blog with this phrase. Don't worry because my blog will not change in the content of my blog although it has a much more awesome name and a slightly more serious sounding name the reason I like that name so much is that I never actually examine the heart through this blog. Although I am eccentric at times and I may even choose to attempt to examine the heart this will not be the main focus of my posts. Also I need to highlight a friend of mine who has recently started a blog and you should click over on my friends list on Adam and check it out. He is already famous through my blog as one of the two Legit Rappers. Until next time always be checking back for more posts as well as videos. .

4 comments:

gene pensiero said...

--
i like your new layout.

and your new name.

and your brother.

trevor van meter said...

i like the new name..

trevor van meter said...

and if u just read the initials .. 'eeh' its even cooler.. like ur in a thought process... eeh .. u kno, ha

Jenni said...

ha i like the FOCUS link:) I knew that's what it was going to be. Way to go Coordinator!