Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lil' Mama and Avril Lavigne

Well....First Let me just tell you all about a possum hunting experience that I had last night. Myself and my roommate Stevie went possum hunting. We used spear's for fishing to help us hunt the possum. Do not worry we did not use the spears on the possum although I was ready if I needed to. Once we cornered it and caught it in a trash can we carried it around for some time trying to figure out what to do with it and we eventually let it go off campus. There was a video on a cell phone which I am trying to get to my computer so if that happens I will gladly share it with all of my faithful readers. But until then here is Installment #3 of Adam and Zach, this time performing as Lil' Mama and Avril Lavigne Remix.

3 comments:

janelle said...

ok, hands down the best one yet! adam was amazing and zach in the background when adam rapped was hilarious- especially the first time with the gum chomping. and when adam put his fist up to the camera with his fatty ring... please tell them that made my night. im gonna go watch it again.

and cars- thanks for blogging. i really enjoy reading yours (and thanks for posting those videos. i really look forward to seeing them.)

now i made it sound like your blog is my life. i'm pathetic.

trevor van meter said...

best music video ever, u should call mtv or somethin..

Anonymous said...

Tell Arthur to move home immediately!!!!!