Monday, October 15, 2007

Fres-Yes


Well...I know I haven't been around but I have good excuses. This weekend I returned home to the NO. It was extra special heading home this weekend because it was with Tim(Tex), Ryan(Bodfish), Myself(Fasa) and my roommate from my freshman year Jared(Rufio). It was great reminiscing with the guys about freshmen year and just chilling having fun. On Saturday we went Frolfing at Woodward Park. This was an awesome time of hanging out and of course because I won so that makes it a lot better. Saturday night I was able to go to my little brother's football game which was awesome. They won by a large margin so it was really enjoyable to see. And then on Sunday on our way home because of a ferocious fire on Interstate 5 we were delayed slightly. But we played a fun game of Desert Storm. We were very hot sweaty and tired at the end of it but it helped pass the time while we sat in traffic. All in all it was a good weekend.

1 comment:

janelle said...

congrats on the frolfing win! glad to have you back.