Friday, October 5, 2007

Installment #2

Well...I wanted to write a very deep and intellectual blog but I am not ready for that quite yet, but possibly this weekend will come the very intriguing and thought provoking blog of the month. But until then I have a few things to cover. First I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the cool weather and waking up to a delightful cup of coffee that warms my body as I walk to work in the morning. Not a whole lot better the cool crisp morning breeze into my nostrils. Second I must say I enjoy driving by myself at night, to no particular destination listening to music or driving in silence. Both are bring about thoughts and prayers as I travel on Freeway 91 through Corona looking at the lights that illuminate the night sky and the cross lit up on the side of the hill to the side of the freeway. Third and for most of you the reason you are reading this is the second installment of the official music videos done by Zach Bowman and Adam Cook. Please enjoy the following video and always check back for more.

3 comments:

trevor van meter said...

now dont get me wrong, i like reading ur blog.. but the music videos are off the chain homie...

trevor van meter said...

oh and i posted my own macbook music video..

RobinDayle said...

Wow...they are the best white R&B-ers ever.
:-)